God's Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to all things Role Play related!

HomeOverviewLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Go Out There And Spread The Word! Tell People About The New Site And For Every New Person We Will Give You A Brand New Llama! Ok No We Wont....But Advertise Anyway!

A Hunt For Revenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grimmjow Jaggerjack
Grimmjow Jaggerjack

A Hunt For Revenge Empty
PostSubject: A Hunt For Revenge   A Hunt For Revenge EmptyMon 1 Jun - 5:20

The shadows of Karakura was ripped open with the portal to Hueco Mundo the home of the hollows. The night's wind was overcome with a terrible force of energy the pressured down onto the natural world, it was a spiritual pressure of great standing that could come only from one of the Esapada. Stepping out onto the sky hovering over the quiet little town the man known as Grimmjow came alone looking for a certain someone to get his revenge on. It was not clear who or what his reason was for looking for this certain Shinigami but he knew this above all else, he would find him. Grimmjow's body vanished using his advanced movement ability that was similar to the flash step of the soul reapers as he reappeared on the top of a school looking around the park for any signs of spiritual pressure. It was clear that at this time of night there would be no one out here ready to fight so in disappointment he sat at the top of the school waiting till he could sense the presence of the one he so desperately wanted to face in combat again.

"Dammit...Where the hell are you shinigami? If I have to tear this whole god damned town up to find you, well, know I will you hear me!!..I'll hunt you down and this time I'll make sure your dead!!"

Grimmjow stood up looking at the full moon and gained a darkened smile, he knew that it wouldn't be long before he was discovered in this world and he did not care. He planned to stay and fight whoever had the guts to come at him. Grimmjow knew no fear and was itching to get a crack at Kurosaki once more knowing that he might have become stronger since the last battle they had. In seconds Grimmjow placed his hands in his pockets and skyrocketed off of the school's roof in a blasting fashion sending him into the moonlight signaling the beginning of his hunt for Ichigo Kurosaki.
Back to top Go down

A Hunt For Revenge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
God's Playground :: Colosseum :: Starter Zone-
Jump to: