God's Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to all things Role Play related!

HomeOverviewLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Go Out There And Spread The Word! Tell People About The New Site And For Every New Person We Will Give You A Brand New Llama! Ok No We Wont....But Advertise Anyway!

Calm Island

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vector I
Vector I

Calm Island Empty
PostSubject: Calm Island   Calm Island EmptyFri 29 May - 4:24

The great winds set a peaceful scene upon the vast Island. Waves came in and out, crashing down and seeming to double in size by the second. A great forest stood, large in size with a mountain piercing through. The Chirping of birds echoed the island, but at random times, they'd just stop. Even the waves seemed to begin to cringe as a new force started to engulf the area. The monster, the failed experiment, Vector I stood in the middle of the forest. His purple aura was surrounding and spiraling around him. As life drew near him, it ended. He was absorbing the life straight from it. Tree began to wilt, grass began to die, and animals just halted. This was a display of Vector's power drain. When his targets had little life to them or left for them, his aura moved in and covered them, speeding the process drastically. As more things drew near, they died off quicker. Vector's shining Green hair waved in the wind, his Stature and size made him what he is today. A monster.
Back to top Go down
Ken The Elementalist
Ken The Elementalist

Calm Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Island   Calm Island EmptyFri 29 May - 7:27

Walking on the Island was something that averagely a certain boy was known for doing, it was his "safe haven" as he called it and he knew that this place was the one spot he could come to get away from everything that troubled his mind. The young boy and the only remaining Elementalist in existence known as Ken placed one of his hands into his pockets as his white and black hair blew with the passing winds, his eyes instantly shifted to the ground and he noticed that in one area of the Island the land was pure and healthy but yet as it went on it seemed to be dying by some sort of devious force that he just had to check out. Knowing that it was dangerous he walked in the path of where the land was dying as he felt a strange feeling in his body as though his energy was being killed off with every step that he took closer to the source of the power. What could it be? He wondered when he noticed the figure of a man that was obviously not human, his spiritual power is unknown and he seemed to be acting as a magnetic energy pulling source that was the main cause of destroying the life in this area. Ken instantly knew that he had to fight it he crossed his arms as his cape blew with the winds calling out to the man or monster that stood before him.

"That is one wicked power...I never felt anything like it. You over there what are you?"
Back to top Go down
Vector I
Vector I

Calm Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Island   Calm Island EmptyFri 29 May - 7:34

Vector stood still as he was not phased by the boy's talking. Vector then looked at him with no emotion as the winds blew. He then slid his feet across the dieing grass as some kicked up and the soil crunched under his feet. He exerted force as he became airborne as he began to fly. He then placed his hand over his chest and closed his eyes as he continued taking the life from the land.

"I am the being of catastrophic result, I've fought many battles. I'm a monster..Thats all that is needed to be known.."
Back to top Go down
Ken The Elementalist
Ken The Elementalist

Calm Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Island   Calm Island EmptyFri 29 May - 7:45

"Impressive.." Ken spoke as he placed his hand on the button of his cape releasing it to fly off with the winds. His eyes shifted to the ground as he noticed that there was more life being sapped from the planet at him just staying in the presence. This still excited Ken for he had never fought someone that had such a powerful effect on the area around him, he knew this time he would have to predict a good counter if this monster was to try to take his energy but since he was an Elementalist his energy losing was the least of his worries, what concerned him was what other powers he had.

"Is that what you are?..Well I don't know if you know this but your damaging the fabric of nature.."
Back to top Go down
Vector I
Vector I

Calm Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Island   Calm Island EmptyFri 29 May - 7:46

"Hmph..You think I can stop? This is like breathing for me"
Back to top Go down
Ken The Elementalist
Ken The Elementalist

Calm Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Island   Calm Island EmptyFri 29 May - 7:48

"Here's the thing bucko...I didn't ask if you could stop, all I care about is if you can give me a good fight I don't give a damn about anything else."
Back to top Go down
Vector I
Vector I

Calm Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Island   Calm Island EmptyFri 29 May - 7:49

"Fine...Come if you insist.."
Back to top Go down
Ken The Elementalist
Ken The Elementalist

Calm Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Island   Calm Island EmptyFri 29 May - 7:55

"Now your talking.." Ken placed his hand on the ground and instantly used his power of Elementalism to mode the ground itself into armor around his body making a almost perfect defense out of the Topaz from the rocks of the ground itself. Since Elementalist powers were in use he was instantly able to gain abnormal strength and resistance to physical blows. Ken looked at his Topaz covered rock armor gauntlet as the rocks at the knuckles began forming into spiked Topaz gloves and since the power of a Topaz rock could not break it would be a while before he needed to switch power. Ken dashed with great speed at the man as he jumped into the air coming down with almost meteor force sending a earthshaking punch at him that made almost ground itself break apart even without him impacting directly if it failed.
Back to top Go down
Vector I
Vector I

Calm Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Island   Calm Island EmptyFri 29 May - 8:02

"Weak..."

Vector then stood still and as the boy came storming at him, he braced himself. He entered a strong and sturdy stance and held his palm out, taking the whole blow from him. Vector then looked into the rock covered face as his aura swirled around him, absorbing more energy now due to how close the boy was. Vector then swirled energy onto his fist as he gritted his teeth. He remained in stance as he then sent a powerful punch storming to the head of the boy, the only thing happening was Vector's hand he caught the attack with bleeding a little. Because of his super strong skin, not much can pierce, but even when it does, it barely does.
Back to top Go down
Ken The Elementalist
Ken The Elementalist

Calm Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Island   Calm Island EmptyFri 29 May - 8:15

Ken's eyebrow raised when he noticed that the attack that he did barely did much to the skin of this monster, he now realized that he was going to need to turn his game up a bit if he wanted to fight Vector. Ken was struck by the punch and flew into the air crashing into the ground from the attack be Ken felt little to no damage because of his elemental armor. In a handspring he returned to his feet in his fighting stance still covered in his Topaz armor.

"Hah wow looks like the absorbing technique of your is true..This will be fun now..I was waiting to see if you would actually let the punch hit you..And now.."

Ken snapped his fingers setting off a extreme twister of flames that burned at almost supernova heat around Vector instantly. It was his plan knowing that Vector can easily block the attacks that were physical because of his dense skin, however Ken already interpreted that he would need to use this ability, he couldn't help but notice the little scratch that h placed on the palm of Vector and knew since his fine tuned Topaz fist impacted at such a power there was a spark that was set there, Ken used his elemental energy to keep the spar going at such a low rate that it seemed almost impossible to detect and in seconds used his Elementalist power of fire to have the spark be used as a nitrous starter for a twister attack of extreme magnitude.
Back to top Go down
Vector I
Vector I

Calm Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Island   Calm Island EmptyFri 29 May - 8:23

"Rahhhhh!!!!"
As Vector was trapped, he let out a large battle cry as suddenly, purple waves of energy came whipping out of of the Twister. Steam poured from Twister as the ground, Earth, was getting drained deeply. His eyes turned to a bright piercing purple and even energy was being taken from Ken. As the steam poured, every instant he was burned, he was healed. He used his aura to heal himself instantly while taking damage at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Ken The Elementalist
Ken The Elementalist

Calm Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Island   Calm Island EmptyFri 29 May - 8:31

"Okay..didn't plan on that..Heh."

Ken dis armed himself from the rock armor that he wore as he rand and dived into the nearby river swimming deeply, in second his Elementalist powers once more took effect this time giving him a laminated form of water. It was at least 3 minutes since Ken dived in the water and it seemed as though he was not coming out but from the further ends of the river the waters were jetting up as though something was dashing through it like a missile. I t was Ken gliding on the waters it self and now in his elemental water form. He rose from the water still sliding on a water pillar that moved him where he pleased to go and he knew that getting closer to vector would mean another risk of him losing energy but he did not care, he could restore his energy almost as quickly as he loses it and thus made him have fair contest in this fight if he was careful. The water sliding used in the air got closer and closer to Vector as he Ken jumped off of the Pillar moving into a hydro cannon tunnel blast that would deliver force beyond 300,00 pounds, since Vector was strang already he knew he wouldn't be able to break his bones with it but he could still use this as a tackle to send him into ground.

"Take this!"
Back to top Go down
Vector I
Vector I

Calm Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Island   Calm Island EmptyFri 29 May - 8:43

Vector turned after the enormous flames ended to cinders. His cold, death life look was cast to Ken as Vector, saw him rushing in. Vector then looked down to the ground as he then looked to Ken and held both his hands out. He braced himself as Vector then caught Ken in his hands, only getting pushed back a bit. Vector then jumped back and did a backflip as he stood there just looking down at Ken, since he was forced to due to his size. Vector had held his hand over his chest as he slowly approached Ken.

"You've revealed three elements, and I've barely used any of my power..."
Back to top Go down
Ken The Elementalist
Ken The Elementalist

Calm Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Island   Calm Island EmptyFri 29 May - 8:56

Still in his water mode Ken jumped back a little to gain some distance from Vector as he returned to his normal form taking another fighting stance. He noticed that there was something strange about vector he was not a strong as he had believed him to be, he just was a fighter with a higher sense of abilities and advanced mortal strength but since Vector spoke of not revealing all of his powers this motivated Ken to fight him even more, Ken was aware that he was showing his power but he only managed to predict the three elements that Ken demonstrated in battle yet as an Elementalist he was not able to see all the powers of each element. Ken wanted to fight and enjoy competition since Vector had one of the stronger energies he knew this was a good test for him.

"Well don't hold back on my account..because I'm just getting started, so wanna keep with the kid games or should we turn it up to the next level?"

Ken smirked as his left hand caught a blaze, he was not sure if Vector was either weaker than expected or if he was hiding the true extend of his power all he knew if he could not see what he wanted to see here then it would not be any fun for him.
Back to top Go down
Vector I
Vector I

Calm Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Island   Calm Island EmptyFri 29 May - 9:09

Vector then knew Ken was ready to start advancing in power, but Vector remained calm. To show his power was still in a shadow of itself, he decided he was to release a devastating weapon.

"Buso Renkin of the Fatal Attraction!"

Vector chanted, as he placed his hand over the insignia on his chest as it began glowing bright, soon engulfing the area in a blinding light. It slowly dissipated, as it revealed Vector with now his aura surging, and a weapon in his right hand. It resembled a Gigantic War Axe with a red orb in the center. As Vector continued walking he held his Axe up, across his chest. He just kept walking, as his power kept growing.
Back to top Go down
Ken The Elementalist
Ken The Elementalist

Calm Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Island   Calm Island EmptyFri 29 May - 9:43

Ken closed his eyes feeling the power and the energy that surged within the power of Vector and his weapon and it made sense to him now Vector's power was merely the power that granted him the use of his Alchemy and weapon that is referred to as the Buso Renkin, He knew that he would have to release the force on his Axe's power before he could alter it's power. Ken never thought it would be the time to use it but he placed his hand on chest and instantly entered the light form form of Elementalisim which was one of the three legendary forms that the Elementalist could master, the power that these three forms were said to have was beyond th normal ties of elemental borders. The light form in this manner was a almost infinite body of purity and limitless energy that derives from the very fabric of nature itself and drew it''s strength from the life on the planet. Ken began to levitate looking at Vector ready to free him from his inner monster since he was able to see beyond his physical appearance.

"I see now..Your not normally like this, I now know what I must do, in this form I am forbidden to kill anything but what I can do is revert you..I will return you to your original human state, it's clear to me now that you are a homunculus and through your years of battle you learned to master that power until it became second nature to you now..prepare your self for this."

Ken floated higher and higher into the sky as he began to utter a prayer to unleash a powerful grant of light energy that was concentrated into electric, this was one of the finest techniques that the Light form of the Elementalits were able to display. Ken rose his hand into the sky as the clouds parted and millions of lightning strikes began hitting the earth and changing the tides of natural weather. He rose both of his hands seeming to call down powers said to be placed by the heavens themselves . "Only have one shot of this...but If I can hit it he can return to normal..I just hope this works.." the earth below began to quiver as the energy from the planet, the stars and the heavens began manifesting into one gigantic white ball covered with the lightning of the heavens. "Hah!!" Ken began to scream as the energy grew larger and larger purifying the planet below from the deceased plants and nature and restoring them to their peak at life. Ken slowly felt himself losing the ability to stay in the light form since he was not trained at how to keep the form at will so he knew it was down to this, all or nothing. "By the heavens and the power of the elements themselves hear my call!...Share with me your power to bring this beast of insanity back to his normal essence....Now I call upon you! Go!!...Elemental Light Technique: Thunder Force Attack!!."

In that second ken threw his arms in a downward motion sending the giant ball of power towards Vector the lightning of the heavens slammed against the earth where Vector stood as the light energy ball grew larger and more power with each passing second descending towards him. The clouds of the sky changed and the power of the energy began ripping the ground up into the ball of light which disintegrated the earth fragments as they rose. Ken showing his pressure on the energy used his light form to guide it to the target but because of the sheer size of the massive attack it was almost virtually impossible to run away from. More and more the powers of Ken faded with his light form draining the little energy he had left in battle.

"Come on!!!..Hit the Mark!!!."
Back to top Go down
Vector I
Vector I

Calm Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Island   Calm Island EmptyFri 29 May - 10:36

Vector stood As the great attack rushed him. He saw the displayed power destroying the Earth and for an Elelementalist, this was odd. Vector then smirked as what he once desired deeply was close to coming true.

"Turn me to a human? This should prove impressive."

Vector then smirked as the attack closed in. Vector held his Buso Renkin out towards the attack as he then closed his eyes.Why did'nt he scurry away? Why was he allowing his power to be drawn away? A bright flash occurred when the attack collided with him. It illuminated a whole 500 mile radius with its sheer power. As it slowly dimmed, only the silhouette of the monster remained. It became normal light now, from just the sun. However, Vector stood as he seemed unaffected. Seemed unaffected. Suddenly, the once dark skin Vector had began to crack, his hair began to change to a dull black. His skin suddenly shattered as his hair became black. He still stood as he looked to Ken, the wind passing by.

"So you managed to revert me? Hmph, interesting."

Vector showed no sign of his weakness, now that he was no longer in his state. He then turned and looked to the sky as he then clenched his fist.

"Now Im debating whether to still take your life or leave you be..Or is this fight now over?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Calm Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm Island   Calm Island Empty

Back to top Go down

Calm Island
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
God's Playground :: Colosseum :: Arena-
Jump to: